From the Music Box Theatre website:
In impatient anticipation for Wes Anderson’s latest wonder, we have arranged to screen all of Mr Anderson’s previous feature films to date!
From his irreverent debut Bottle Rocket to Moonrise Kingdom, his most assured work to date, Wes Anderson’s cinematic predilections are unmistakable. His rigorously arranged compositions and expressive use of color, all in service of his literary method of storytelling, signal a filmmaker who has risen to an equal rank with his auteurist idols. We are taking a weeklong look at one of the most unique voices in contemporary American cinema – all from 35mm film prints!
Schedule (all times to be announced):
- Bottle Rocket (1996): Friday, February 28
- Rushmore (1998): Friday, February 28
- The Royal Tenenbaums (2001): Saturday, March 1
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004): Saturday, March 1
- The Darjeeling Limited (2007): Saturday, March 1
- Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009): Sunday, March 2
- Moonrise Kingdom (2012): Sunday, March 2